Tuesday, November 27, 2007

How to Use Business Testimonials

One of the great things about TF network is the ability each of us has to contribute to the whole of the 4life leader network.

Really when I started thinking about some of the real needs that we had it only made sense that the system would evolve into a way for even the least experienced 4LIFE leader to be able to contribute to the whole community. one way that is possible is off-course through contributions of our own stories. You see every story would be different and valuable if we give a little of our thinking and how we went about getting started. 4LIFE corporate does this very well with success stories. but what about the stories of small successes by individuals who under difficult situations have changed their lives even a little bit more positive with the 4LIFE opportunity. I would offer you the opportunity to write your story on your personal blog in TF network. and then have it be featured or have it move forward to the front page by user comments that are positive.

begin creating your blog and then contribute often to all our successes!




Damaris R. 4Life Distributor, Puerto Rico


“4Life makes it easy to stay home with my kids because of the financial opportunity it provides for me and my family. I can do things that I wasn’t able to do before—help my family, reach my dreams, and be with my daughter full-time. That alone is priceless.”


Bonnie T. 4Life Distributor, California


“After 17 years in network marketing, I had reached the top 5% of two previous companies. When a friend approached me about 4Life, it was probably the toughest time of my life. My parents had gone through a long-term illness, during which medical expenses were so overwhelming that I lost my home, my savings, my retirement, and my car. I am so grateful that my friend had incredible persistence, because I finally listened to what he had to say. My first experience with 4Life Transfer Factor convinced me immediately that this company was the right place for me. Over the last several years, my 4Life Business has grown exponentially. We have formed a worldwide alliance. Dreams are coming true for me and my organization. My family and I purchased an estate and we travel around the world together. But most of all, we are able to help others in ways we never could before.”


Ranny M. 4Life Distributor, Puerto Rico


“For much of my life, I worked as a carpenter to support my family. On many occasions, I didn’t make enough money for the basic necessities. In summer of 2000, I found myself working in the home of Dr. Herminio Nevarez. He told me about a company that would allow me to reach my dreams, and I signed up six months later. I retired from the carpentry business, and my wife quit her job as well. Thanks to 4Life, Herminio Nevarez, Juan Rosado, and the power of duplication, I live a very different life today. I have a mission to take this lifestyle to people all over the world. That is why I am out every night giving speeches about 4Life. I am changing lives, and I will continue doing so with the help of 4Life.”


Enrique B. 4Life Distributor, Mexico


“Becoming involved with this company has, without a doubt, changed my life. At the end of 2002, my auto repair business went bankrupt. After selling many of our possessions, we still had an enormous amount of debt. My wife and I had no income and couldn’t meet the basic needs of our family. I started doing research into network marketing and I was impressed with the concept of residual income. I spent three months searching for companies on the internet. When I came upon a 4Life Distributor webpage, I knew this was the chance for me and my family to change the course of our future. I was introduced to Dr. Herminio Nevarez and I signed up as a distributor that very same day. In only 11 months, I achieved the rank of International Diamond. I work each day to develop my potential and share my blessings with others. I envision a wonderful future with this company.”


Dave D. 4Life Distributor, California


“In 1991, I was diagnosed with a digestive disorder called Crohn’s Disease, and I continued to suffer from that condition for several years. I was broke financially and going through a divorce. In 1998, just over a month after starting my 4Life Business, I was in an automobile accident. My little Toyota Corolla was completely smashed in on the driver’s side. I continued to drive the car and had to climb out of the passenger side to get in and out. One night, I was climbing out of my car and saw some kids laughing. I decided right then I would pay whatever price in order to succeed in my business so that I would never be in that position again. Several years later I have my health. I’ve been blessed with a beautiful wife, Gabriela, and five wonderful children. My children have been to every 4Life Convention and have traveled the world with us. I buried the little Corolla years ago and my wife and I each drive a new Lexus. I’ve compressed a lifetime of work into 5-7 years and it was all possible because of 4Life and the great leaders on my team.”


Doug C. 4Life Distributor


“4Life makes it easy to teach duplication because of the Power Pool. The Power Pool is a great program. It helped me build a strong business right from the start.”


Robert G. 4Life Distributor


“4Life makes it easy to foster loyalty in my group because of the Power Pool. It’s an effective way to build my business because when it’s utilized properly, it encourages product loyalty among my newly enrolled distributors.”


Morganne R. 4Life Distributor, Washington


“4Life makes it easy to enjoy the high life because of the Great Escape. I teach my distributors that 4Life rewards their efforts with a special Power Pool bonus and an opportunity to win a Hawaiian vacation. In 2005, I won a trip for two to Hawaii for the Great Escape vacation!”


Rafaela S. 4Life Distributor, Puerto Rico


“4Life makes it easy to have complete faith in its founders because of the leadership of David and Bianca Lisonbee. I met them at Convention 2002 and I felt their spirituality, simplicity, and humanity. I knew at that moment I would dedicate my life to 4Life.”


Orville S. 4Life Distributor, Puerto Rico


“4Life makes it easy to discover my own potential because of the leadership qualities I have developed. Developing myself as a leader within 4Life has contributed to my personal growth as a human being. Even more importantly, it has enabled me to help many other people provide a better lifestyle for their families.”


Shirley L. 4Life Distributor, California


“4Life makes is easy to break out of my comfort zone and communicate effectively. When I joined 4Life, I was shy and it was very painful for me to talk to people. With my sponsor’s help, I gained confidence to promote the 4Life Products and Opportunity on my own.”






Barbara W. 4Life Distributor, California


“4Life makes it easy to enlarge my circle of friends and work with people I truly care about. Through 4Life I have met people who have enriched my life. We work together, have fun together, and travel together.”


Yadira N. 4Life Distributor, Puerto Rico


“4Life makes it easy to invest our souls into our business because of David and Bianca Lisonbee’s inspiring examples. David and Bianca Lisonbee have been our examples, role models, and mentors. They’ve taught us that you have to put your heart into whatever it is that you do.”


Ji-Rong H. 4Life Distributor


“4Life makes it easy to build my business with 4Life Transfer Factor because the Research and Development team takes care of the science for me. With a top level R&D team and an innovative product line, I can share the 4Life message with my family members and friends with full confidence.”


Robert Robertson, MD 4Life Distributor, Kentucky


“4Life makes it easy to share 4Life Transfer Factor with health-minded people because of 4Life’s position as the leader in Transfer Factor innovation in the immune health industry. I knew my life was going to change when I was first introduced to 4Life. As a medical doctor, I was already impressed with the science of transfer factors and wanted to be involved with 4Life because of their patented and proprietary processes.”


Jeff A. 4Life Distributor, Guam


“4Life makes it easy to build a global business because of their international presence and desire to make an impact all over the world. When 4Life began opening countries in Asia, I was very excited and motivated. I now have many friends throughout the Asian community and we have formed a true team. For me, 4Life is a never-ending journey that translates into new opportunities and a valuable cultural education.”


Indra V. 4Life Distributor, Australia


“4Life makes it easy to support my own distributors because the corporate staff focuses on helping and encouraging me in my every endeavor. The fantastic atmosphere of support within 4Life, from the corporate team all the way to the grassroots distributors, has been so motivating for me.”


Jong-Pyo K. 4Life Distributor, South Korea


“4Life makes it easy to support my own distributors because the corporate staff focuses on helping and encouraging me in my every endeavor. I am so grateful to all the employees at the 4Life Korea office for helping me build my business. They really made me feel like one of the family and took immediate action with all my customer service needs.”
Tags: testimonials business 4life work home network marketing

No comments: