Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Why Work so Hard?

My wife (Marianne) and I have been working hard for most of the year that we have been in 4LIFE. You might think that the source of our work has been finding others who want to share in this tremendous opportunity.

well sure we have been busy there also, but a significant portion of our time has been constructing some of the things I hope you will appreciate and enjoy using. Let me start at the beginning. I come from a technology background managing international companies and in particularly software engineers.

That why when I joined 4LIFE I started to look for ways that I could make the growth faster by connecting people who are far away from me. I wanted to be able to connect those that where in places that did not have central meetings or where they could not get much in the way of support or encouragement.

No comments: